Many sports fanatics and memorabilia collectors will be singing praises this weekend at the Wyndham Milwaukee Airport Hotel.
Clean Sweep Auctions, the world’s largest auctioneer and seller of vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia, is hosting a free appraisal show from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 13 and Sunday, October 14 at Wyndham Milwaukee Airport Hotel, 4747 South Howell Ave.
Much like the popular “Antiques Roadshow,” Clean Sweep Auctions will offer free appraisals on all types of sports memorabilia, cards and autographs, as well as vintage celebrity, Presidential and historical autographs. But, unlike the television phenomenon, the Clean Sweep Auctions team is coming ready to buy. Whether simply curious or ready to sell, attendees are guaranteed honest, free appraisals and are never pressured to sell their items.
Attendees looking to add to their collection will also have the opportunity to purchase rare and exciting items from the Clean Sweep Auctions, including the following:
- 1894 Mayo football card of an anonymous player, the most valuable football card in existence;
- 1974 Milwaukee Braves scorecard program, signed by Hank Aaron and Al Downing;
- 1960 Hartland statue of Hank Aaron;
- 1971 Vince Lombardi signed memorial program, including 31 signatures;
- 1957 Topps Paul Hornung rookie card; and
- 1941 Play ball Joe DiMaggio, the year of his 56-game hitting streak.
1938 Pittsburgh Pirates baseball, signed by Honus Wag
November 9, 2013 //
By Troy Sparks GREEN BAY – An injury-depleted Green Bay Packers team lost their most prized posse...
October 14, 2013 //
By Troy Sparks--MCJ Sports Editor GREEN BAY – Two weeks since their last game, which inclu...