Milwaukee County facilities staff has been working closely with the Milwaukee Fire Department and We Energies to assess and repair the problem. Crews are inspecting and cleaning the affected areas of the Courthouse complex for safety.
- All court cases and jury duty for Monday and Tuesday are postponed.
- Anyone scheduled to appear for a court case Monday or Tuesday this week should show up on the same day next week.
- District Attorney’s staff should report to work unless otherwise notified.
- The District Attorney’s Office will be staffed and open for normal charging operations.
- Anyone scheduled to meet with the District Attorney’s Office should report to the Criminal Justice Facility at their scheduled time.
- Children’s Court operations are running normally.
- Sheriff’s Office staff should follow their manager’s direction.
- County employees who work in the Courthouse and Safety Building should not report to work on Monday and Tuesday unless they are told otherwise by their manager, however they will be paid for this time.
- For safety reasons, employees and the public will not have access to the Courthouse and Safety Buildings.
- Employees should check for updates by calling the Milwaukee County Hotline, 414-278-3900 or website, county.milwaukee.gov
November 22, 2013 //
Ralph Hollmon (far right), president and CEO of the Milwaukee Urban League, addresses participants i...
November 19, 2013 //
State senators and representatives will hear from workers and an economist about the high number of ...