11:13 PM EST: The poll numbers are in:
President Barack Obama has been re-elected for a second term!
- 11:43 PM EST: The Romney campaign is not conceding Ohio.
- 11:05 PM EST: California, State of Washington, Hawaii goes to President Obama. Idaho goes to Mitt Romney. Oregon, Iowa, Nevada too close to call, expected to go to President Obama. Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Colorado too close to call.
- North Carolina called for Mitt Romney.
- 10:49 PM EST: The state of Missouri is called for Mitt Romney.
- 10:42 PM EST: The state of Minnesota is called for President Obama.
- 10:36 PM EST: The state of Arizona is called for Mitt Romney.
- 10: 33 PM EST: Both NBC and CBS have Romney leading in popular vote 51%-48%. He could win the popular vote, but lose the electoral college as Gore did with Bush in 2000.
- 10:19 PM EST: NBC’s Chuck Todd predicts that Romney will need to win 5 of 6 battleground states to win the White House. A narrow, rocky (potentially impossible) road ahead for Mittens.
- 10:00 PM EST: Iowa, Nevada too early to call, but leaning towards President Obama. Utah, Montana goes to Mitt Romney. Florida and Ohio still too close to call. North Carolina, Virginia too close to call. Colorado too close to call. Arizona too early to call, leaning Mitt Romney. Too early to call Minnesota, leaning President Obama. Missouri too early to call.
- Electoral college update: POTUS and Romney tied at 162
- 9:51 PM EST: New Hampshire goes to President Obama!
- 9: 32 PM EST Tides are turning! Electoral College: 158 – President Obama; 153 – Mitt Romney
- 9:30 PM EST: Wisconsin goes to President Obama!
- 9:29 PM EST: Pennsylvania goes to President Obama! That’s a HUGE one! “Not only will we win Pennsylvannia, we will Pennsylvania decisively.” — Mitt Romney. That’s that Romnesia kicking in!
- 9:14 PM EST: New Jersey goes to President Obama!
- 9:12 PM EST: Electoral college: 114 — President Barack Obama; 153 — Mitt Romney
- 9:10 PM EST: NBC calls Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming to Mitt Romney. Arizona too early to call, Romney leading, Minnesota too early too call, President Obama leading. Pennsylvania too early to call, President Obama leading. Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Virgina too close to call. New Hampshire, New Jersey too close to call, Missouri too early to call. Michigan to President Obama. Too early to call Wisconsin, but the President is leading. Texas to Mitt Romney. New York to the POTUS. Louisiana, Kansas to Romney. New Mexico to President.
- 8:52 PM EST: “We feel confident we’ve got the votes to win but it’s going to depend ultimately on whether these votes turn out.” — President Barack Obama
- 8:50 PM EST: NBC calls Arkansas for Mitt Romney.
- 7:45 PM EST: CBS reports that on the road to an electoral college win, Obama has 64; Romney has 82. Popular Vote: POTUS 47%; Romney 52%.
- 7:30 PM EST: According to NBC polls: Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina too close to call in the presidential election. New Hampshire to President Barack Obama. Kentucky and South Carolina to Mitt Romney.
May 14, 2013 //
Hezekiah Walker has experienced some major developments since the release of his last album near...
May 14, 2013 //
The Sisters in Faith Holy Bible: Encouraging and Empowering African- American Women with God’s...